Saturday, August 8, 2009

several hauls in the month of july

Make-up forever aqua eyes waterproof eyeliner...most of the time I just wear mascara and eyeliner so over the years I 've been trying different brands.. I like make up forever eye pencil because it doesn't smudge on me

Tsubaki Damage Care by Shiseido: Already used it for a week and I could see the difference in the texture of my hair it felt softer and lighter, but I observed there is this strong scent when you just squirt it out from the bottle but after a while it dis appears.

Lancome art liner in ice black: I used it twice but for me this can't be for everyday
Fekkai glossing cream: I have a straight hair but it still gets frizzy which really drives me nuts! But I have to be really careful in how much I apply because I found out several times applying too much on my hair makes it too oily hehe

Lancome Intense collagen anti-wrinkle serum: I got this as a freebie from sephora. I used it for 3 days so I wouldn't know if it really works because I'm currenlty trying the cellnique line

Diorshow blackout waterproof mascara: I'm sticking to this for now as I'm impressed with the brilliant effect on my lashes even after a whole day doing errands keke

Sephora ultra shine lip gloss: I"m currently using the number 15 which is the pinkish one on top...I apply this before my elizabeth arden lipstick in mauve becuase I find that I use lipstick alone it makes my lips really dry
Cellnique line : Soothing and Hydrating Lotion ( I use this twice a day)
Skin Action Sebum Gel- I am only applying this at night for now just a pea size, upon application it gives a cool minty feeling
Vital Cellular Repair Emulsion: I use this every night just a small amount is enough
Over all after a weeks use I find a change in my face ,the red spots caused by an irritation after using a product for several days. Small bumps of pimples started to dimish, hoping that it will continously do so...
freebies included in my order for cellnique haven't tried any of them vital cellular repair serum,vital repair cleansing milk, intensive hydrating complex and vital cellular repair masque
This is my entire sasa.com haul: tsubaki shampoo and conditioner, kracie collagen mask with coq10, kose clear turn hyaluronic acid and coq10 masks, majorca mascara

No comments: