Wednesday, April 20, 2011

bad weather on my only day off

Yay! Freezing cold when I woke up this morning...I was thinking of  going to the gym but since I can't afford to get sick I decide to just stay home and clean my apartment as a means of exercise instead. 
Then a few hours after, I was hungry.  Since it's the holy week less meat for me. Growing up in the Philippines everybody knows about this trivia...

So here is my lunch/dinner....

Cod slices I marinated with maple syrup,soy sauce with basil, garlic powder and pepper (marinated for 15 minutes) you don't really need to marinate fish that long... and then I baked this for 15 minutes wrapped in foil thus the fish is still moist kinda steamed..
 For my vegetable stir fry: zucchini, mushroom, carrots, broccoli, onion
 I used oyster sauce to flavor, a sprinkle of pepper, garlic powder and added a small amount of water
 TADA! and here is the finished product
 

No comments: